STYLE RIGHT Kidswear
The STYLE RIGHT Kid’s Trend Book is dedicated to designers and product developers working in all fields of children’s wear, from babies to teens. On approx. 140 pages you will find everything necessary for successful, market-driven and fashionable children’s collections: Colours (original Pantone® colour chips), age group-specific garments (shirts, T-shirts, overalls, trousers, jackets and accessories) as well as plenty of designs for print motifs, embroidery and applications.
The garment designs are provided as fashion illustrations with brief descriptions as well as professionally adapted vector line drawings.
- Trend forecast for boys and girls of all age groups
- User-friendly ring book
- Eight market-driven trend themes
- Inspiring moody images with colour proposals
- Large variety of styling and design ideas
- All models are shown with front and back
- Attractive all-over print designs and motifs for placed prints
- Accessories round off and complete the fashion ranges
- Summary of all styling proposals by professionally elaborated line drawings / vector graphics
- Colours with original PANTONE® cotton chips
- DVD with all drawings in vector formats (Illustrator CS5 or newer) and as pixel files (JPEG, PDF)
Country of origin: UK
STYLE RIGHT is a series of extensively illustrated forecast publications for different garment ranges.
Interested in this title and want to see more? Contact us and book your appointment to the Helsinki Showroom, we have a sample.
- Number of pages
- Approx. 140
- Issues per year
- Publication schedule by month
- 35 cm
- 27 cm
- Country of Origin
- United Kingdom