Pantone View Colour Planner
Cross-industry forecast from the experts at Pantone Color Institute and View Publications. This product speaks the language of colour, embracing everything from fashion to interiors, cosmetics to industrial design.
Colours by trend themes with pointers on applicable areas. General colour chart with more than 50 colours. Original PANTONE FHI cotton samples of each colour to make your colour work easy.
The forecast includes digital copies of the photos from the book on a USB stick, the themes as pdf files and an inspirational video of the season. Copyright restrictions apply, so the digital material is available for internal presentations but not for direct use on products.
For nearly 25 years and 49 seasons, Pantone View Colour Planner has proven results - in fact, it is one of the most popular colour forecasting tools in the market.
This is what you get:
- The key colours: We introduce each palette with four key colours, which form your merchandising base.
- Key + supplementary colours: We add two to four supplementary colours to the key colours to develop, transform and individualise the core.
- Harmony pages: Creating colour mixes and harmonies is one of the great strengths of the Pantone View Colour Planner.
- Product pages: We show you how product ranges can now be coloured up.
- Download of a complete catalogue of each and every visual image used throughout the colour trend report by story chapter and end-use, plus our renowned film about the season concerned.
Interested in this title and want to see more? Contact us and book your appointment to the Helsinki Showroom, we have a sample. You may also book an online demo via your preferred platform (Meet, Teams, Skype, Zoom etc).