Next Interior Trend
Trend book for the interiors market from Urban View's partners in Sweden, ColourHouse. Each season is divided into four main trends that are described in detail with text and keywords, as well as inspiration from both individual product images and as collages of photos.
Next Interior trend guide is a clear overview of the strongest trends in the home markets on colour, shapes, moods and design ideas. A tool that quickly gives you as a designer, buyer and manufacturer access to the key trends and how you can apply them to your own products and ranges.
All colours are presented in original Pantone® cotton TCX and printed on paper in closest possible match, also coded into RAL, NCS and Pantone PMS.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in its collection work and purchasing.
- 4 key trends for the season, each presented with various consumers in mind: Romantic Style, Scandinavian Style, Modern Style and Classic Style
- Sustainable thinking for each trend
- 8 colours per theme
- Pantone references in cotton & paper
- Keywords and guide describing each trend
- Color Match for the modern, classical and Scandinavian style
- Shapes, Structures & Surfaces
- Deco and holiday inspiration
- Garden/outdoor Season Special direction
From the editors: AW 2022-23
A new mindset to match the new normal, but what is normal? A trend season emerged through the historic pandemic era is a challenge as covid-19 hit hard on modern society. The post-pandemic lifestyle will question the old normal. Interiors will step up and serve as the multipurpose hub of living.
This is the perfect tool for interior designers and buyers, to use in their design, range and collection planning & to bring on their purchasing trips.
- Number of pages
- Issues per year
- Publication schedule by month
- 31 cm
- 24 cm