Mix No. 54
This issue features the trend forecast for Autumn / Winter 2020-21 (Part 1).
Mix Magazine is a unique publication which will help guide you through not just the new trends but also help readers understand the trend gathering process, focusing on key industry and social drivers, plus a look at the way these trends will be disseminated into the mass market by early adopters.
Mix magazine is the leading design journal for interior, architecture and industrial design. Since its inception in 2004, it has carved a successful niche as one of the only design publications focusing on colour, design and material trend forecasting.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MAGAZINE:
- Social Trends: Inspiration behind the trends split into key areas; geo-political, philosophical, cultural and also looking at colour theory.
- Industry Drivers: In depth focus on the technological, material and business developments that drive and shape trends.
- Mix trends forecast: An in depth look at future trends 2 years ahead of season that will influence colour, materials and design.
- Colour Now: Analysis of the early adopters of Mix trend stories for the previous season, looking a year in advance.
- Exhibitions: A round up of industry exhibitions with an emphasis on events and highlights plus the schedule for the year ahead.
- Insight: Exhibition reviews, industry interviews, material analysis, industry and technology updates and business profiles.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Trend Drivers AW 2020-21: New ideas and inspiration behind this season's trends
- Mix Trend Forecast AW 2020-21 PART 1:
Trend themes include Colour palettes, Colour proportions, Materials, Nuances & Graphics
- Trend 1 - SCUFF: Necessity & Integrity
- Trend 2 - RITUAL: Connection & Meaning
- Colour Now AW 2019-20
- Number of pages
- Each issue about 130-140 pages
- Issues per year
- Publication schedule by month
- 30,5 cm
- 22 cm