Next Look Womenswear Fashion Trends Styling AW 2021-22
Make a 1 year subscription and get this issue for free!
Autumn / Winter 2021-22: Six market-driven trend themes including inspiration, colours, colour combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many style illustrations.
This combination of trade journal and styling trend book for women’s fashion professionals provides a selective and future-oriented analysis of all the leading womenswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals and their consolidating in six market driven and at the same time innovative themes.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches: inspirational photos, trend-setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes, bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, trousers, shirts, knitwear and accessories.
Includes a DVD with editable vector files.
- More than 200 professional photos of styles and details from all the important and fashion-relevant designer shows
- Additional photos illustrate the trends related to shapes, materials and colours
- Short but concise comments about the actual fashion criteria and trend themes designs for garment ranges and accessories
- Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all menswear categories
- More than 600 images
- DVD with more than 200 vector files of the most important styles, accessories and details for easy and professional processing in all common graphic software programs
- Paperback, Wire-O-binding
- Country of origin: Germany
- Type of publication: trend book, sketchbook, collection concepts