NEXT LOOK Colour Usage SS 2024
Next Look Colour Usage extends the Next Look range with detailed, seasonal colour information. Based on the themes of Menswear and Womenswear Styling titles the most important color ranges of the season are represented in compact, well-arranged and thorough form.
This issue features 12 inspiring themes for womenswear and 5 for menswear. All colours are matched to the Pantone FHI system.
Need immediate access to the product? Click here to create your login, then pay online with card. Please note, that if you order the digital product from the Urban View store, you are able to pay with card or invoice but the access will be created manually so it will take approximately 24 hours to process your order.
Each of the 18 themes contains 8-10 single colours. These are divided into different harmonies and are completed by numerous suggestions on accentuations and indications on the usage for different product categories.
At the same time, these are adjusted to the material and styling highlights of the international catwalk shows.
Besides, corresponding to each theme there are displayed 3-4 must have colours which are illustrated by a key look, respectively by a styling recommendation.
- Detailed and seasonal colour information, Pantone referenced palettes.
- Well-arranged and deep-going colour analyses for Womenswear and Menswear Fashion
- 12 womenswear themes, 5 menswear themes, with respectively 8-10 single colours.
- 180 color harmonies and recommendations for the application in different product groups.
- Most important materials and Styling Highlights of the international Catwalk Shows.
- Style directions and Styling suggestions
- Must-Haves, Key Looks and Key Colors
- Information and inspriration for textile, fashion, and all design oriented industries.