Next Look Menswear Fashion Trends Styling AW 2020-21
Autumn / Winter 2020-21
6 market-driven and innovative trend themes for AW 2020-21 including inspiration, colours, colour combinations, material directions, styling, accessories, details and many style illustrations. This combination of trade journal and styling trend book for men’s fashion professionals provides a selective and future-oriented analysis of all the leading menswear designer shows from the international fashion capitals.
Each of the themes is presented in a complex, descriptive, inspirational way and by means of immediately usable styling sketches: inspirational photos, trend-setting styles from the designer collections, colour themes and ideas for colour combinations, typical fabric and material optics as well as shoes, bags, belts and other accessories complemented by an extensive pool of new design ideas, outfit figurines and drafts for coats, jackets, trousers, shirts, knitwear and accessories.
- 180 pages featuring more than 200 professional photos of styles and details from all the important and fashion-relevant designer shows
- Additional photos illustrate the trends related to shapes, materials and colours
- Short but concise comments about the actual fashion criteria and trend themes designs for garment ranges and accessories
- 200 innovative model designs and ideas for accessories provided as vector drawings for immediate processing
- Comprehensive pool of ideas for the individual compilation of own collections in all menswear categories
- More than 600 images
- DVD with more than 200 vector files of the most important styles, accessories and details for easy and professional processing in all common graphic software programs
- Hard cover, Wire-O-binding
- Country of origin: Germany
- Type of publication: trend book, sketchbook, collection concepts