294 New Colors: PANTONE SOLID CHIPS Supplement
The PANTONE PLUS SOLID CHIPS SUPPLEMENT two-book set contains 294 new PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® colors launched in Setpember 2019 in a convenient chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent color communication.
Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have 2161 color choices, on both coated and uncoated stock.
All colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors.
Pantone introduces their most comprehensive color collection to date for graphics, print, and packaging design including more new colors formulated specifically to align and better match to the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) System.
294 new colors - What does this mean?
• More market-demand, trend-relevant colors stemming from the FHI system, now for packaging and graphics
• Better multi-material matches across categories
• More creative inspiration, design, and communication opportunities
• More high-demand neutrals: blacks, grays, beiges and tans, blues, and olives
• More color nuances
• 294 solid PANTONE Colors released in 2019
• Chromatically arranged format
• Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
• Each page provides seven Pantone colors with six individual chips per color
• Color locator index
• Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE number or name
• Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service).