PANTONE Cotton Planner
Ideal for quick color decisions. Easily accessible desktop reference presents a dictionary of color choices. 2310 market-driven fashion, home and interior colors in a single, convenient desktop volume.
Cotton Planner features the complete PANTONE Fashion Home + Interiors Color System in a new chromatic arrangement designed for quick color decisions and easy color lookup.
Cotton Planner’s value price and handy size make it the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products.
- All 2310 trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors colors in a single convenient volume
- 1,6 x 1,6 cm chips in 100% cotton, numerically referenced with fashion+home color numbers
- Provides a fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color swatch card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Includes Color Manager software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service)
Pantone Cotton Planner Overview
Cotton Planner features the complete PANTONE Fashion + Home TCX Color System in a chromatic arrangement designed for quick color decisions and easy color lookup.
Pantone in the Fashion and Textile Design Workflow
See how Pantone's physical and digital tools can help you get the right color – and get the color right.
Making Color Connect
Take a peek behind the scenes at Pantone to see why we're so passionate about color.
Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors Cotton vs Paper Overview
Pantone offers two distinct systems for Fashion + Home. There is Cotton system and a Paper system. Learn which option is right for you.
What do the suffixes TPG, TPX, TCX in the Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors -color system mean?
TPG/TPX and TCX - suffix simply tells you whether it is a color produced on paper or cotton.
- TPG = TEXTILE PAPER GREEN (launched in 2015)
- TPX = TEXTILE PAPER, EXTENDED RANGE (launched in 2003, no longer in production)
- TCX = TEXTILE COTTON