PANTONE Cotton Swatch Library
315 New Colors added in March 2020! The Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete selection of Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors on cotton in the largest removable swatch size.
The newly redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see up 70 colors at once, per spread. The mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return. This comprehensive desktop reference of 2625 cotton swatches is perfect for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel. Removable, double-layered swatches are ideal for building and sharing palettes and communicating color.
Seven-volume, three-ring binder office set. Colors arranged in chromatic format, with cohesive new packaging and index in the back providing numeric location for each color.
Pantone FHI Cotton Swatch Library
The ultimate swatch collection for designing in cotton. 2,625 Pantone Colors as removable 5 cm x 5 cm, double-layered cotton swatches.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
- Colors are reflowed by color family
- Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
- All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
- 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
- Cohesive New Packaging
- New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
- Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’