PANTONE Cotton Chip Set
315 New Colors added in March 2020!
The Cotton Chip Set offers a versatile tool for selecting, comparing, and sharing all of Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors as removable swatches. This library of cotton chips presents an ideal format for designers and colorists to build palettes, present mood boards, and communicate color for textile, soft home, and apparel products.
A three-volume reference of the 2625 Fashion, Home, and Interior System market-driven colors, Cotton Chip Set features removable tabs that allow you to lay colors side by side for palette selection, presentations, and color communication.
For a limited time you can order the supplement including only the 315 colors launched in March 2020. With the supplement it is easy to update your current Chip Set with the latest on-trend colors.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
• Colors are reflowed by color family
• Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
• All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
• 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
• Cohesive New Packaging
• New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
• Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’