PANTONE Cotton Planner
315 New Colors added in March 2020!
View 2625 market-driven Fashion, Home + Interiors System (FHI) Colors in one compact desktop reference. The Pantone Cotton Planner is a handy workplace tool for designers and in-house colorists to visualize and specify Pantone Colors for textile, fashion, and interior design applications.
Cotton Planner features the complete PANTONE Fashion Home + Interiors Color System in a new chromatic arrangement designed for quick color decisions and easy color lookup.
For a limited time you can order the supplement including only the 315 colors launched in March 2020.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
Cotton Planner’s value price and handy size make it the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products.
- All 2625 trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors colors in a single convenient volume
- 1,6 x 1,6 cm chips in 100% cotton, numerically referenced with fashion+home color numbers
- Provides a fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color swatch card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Includes Color Manager software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service)
Pantone FHI Cotton Planner
Keep color within reach, but never in the way. 2,625 Pantone Colors on cotton in a single-volume desktop reference.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
• Colors are reflowed by color family
• Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
• All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
• 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
• Cohesive New Packaging
• New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
• Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’