PANTONE Cotton Passport
With this affordable, portable tool, you can bring all 2625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors wherever creativity takes you next. Portable folio includes 315 new colors and is ideal for making quick color choices in the office or while traveling. Permanently affixed cotton chips are arranged by color family for ease of use. Each colour swatch is 0,9 cm x 1,5 cm in size.
The Cotton Passport is the perfect size and format for designers and students to reference for inspiration and visualization anywhere – fabric stores, showrooms, client meetings and mills. Easily and quickly see and select from the full range of FHI Colors on cotton.
For a limited time you can order the supplement including only the 315 colors launched in March 2020!
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
- User-friendly accordion style format enables color visualization of all 2625 colors at a glance
- Includes mask tool to isolate and view a single-color chip for more accurate color evaluation
- Includes Color Manager software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service)
Pantone FHI Cotton Passport
Take your creativity to new places with Pantone Colors on cotton, to go.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
• Colors are reflowed by color family
• Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
• All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
• 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
• Cohesive New Packaging
• New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
• Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’