PANTONE FHI Color Specifier
The Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Color Specifier is a desktop reference with removable chips for palette development. The Color Specifier features removable paper chips of all 2,625 FHI Colors. Ideal for designers to communicate color with clients and suppliers, both on the go and in the office. Six tear-out chips per color, seven colors on each page. Replacement pages are available in case you run out of certain colors.
Both books are in the TPG (Textile Paper-Green) format. 315 New Colors were added in March 2020.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each Pantone color – ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
Ideal design set for non-fabric materials used to create products for home furnishings, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- All 2625 Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors colors
- Specifier books feature six perforated chips of each color for palette development, color communication, and attaching to design sketches
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors for Coated Products
2625 Pantone "TPG" Colors as lacquer on paper in chip and guide formats. Specify color for coated products and coordinate your colors with your textiles also specified with Pantone.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
• Colors are reflowed by color family
• Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
• All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
• 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
• Cohesive New Packaging
• New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
• Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’