PANTONE FHI Color Guide
Now available as a limited edition to celebrate the Pantone Color of the Year 2021. This special edition coated and uncoated set features a beautiful soft-touch cover. Inside, you’ll find a full page of Ultimate Gray and Illuminating, more about why we selected the colors for 2021, and a complete history of the past Colors of the Year.
2625 market-driven, trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors in two portable handheld guides. The Textile Paper – Green (TPG) Colors match back to our Textile Cotton System (TCX), allowing for versatility in the design process. TPG Colors are achieved through applying a lacquer to a coated stock paper. The perfect on-the-go tool for inspiration and color communication for ceramics, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
For a limited time you can order the supplement including only the 315 colors launched in March 2020.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will be guaranteed to receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
About the 315 New Colors: Following extensive trend research and market analysis, these 315 new colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, fashion related markets, home furnishings, interior and product design. With color stories continually redefining themselves, this new collection, presented by color family will keep you on the cutting edge, helping you to create the most updated and innovative color palettes for your design stories and product line.
The FHI Color Guide is a portable fan deck of all 2625 colors is perfect for sample shopping, client meetings, and on-site reviews. The essential color tools that are always available at your fingertips.
- Color-on-paper fan deck contains 2625 colors (includes 210 new colors launched in 2016 and 315 colors launched in 2020)
- Each color is numerically referenced and named for quick color decisions
- Portable design tool is perfect for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings, and on-site reviews.
Use this product in these industries: hard home, ceramics, textiles, apparel, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories and leather goods.
Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Colors for Coated Products
2625 Pantone "TPG" Colors as lacquer on paper in chip and guide formats. Specify color for coated products and coordinate your colors with your textiles also specified with Pantone.
What do the suffixes TPG, TPX, TCX in the Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors -color system mean?
TPG/TPX and TCX - suffix simply tells you whether it is a color produced on paper or cotton.
- TPG = TEXTILE PAPER GREEN (launched in 2015 with environmentally friendlier pigments)
- TPX = TEXTILE PAPER, EXTENDED RANGE (launched in 2003, no longer in production and outdated)
- TCX = TEXTILE COTTON
Is there a difference in the Pantone textile system colors between the codes TP and TPG/TPX?
Yes, there are differences between the colour systems. The letter G (=GREEN) at the end tells it is a colour from the latest system, updated in 2015 with new colors added in 2020. The TPG suffix indicates more eco-friendly formulations.
The letter X at the end tells it is a colour from the EXTENDED RANGE system, updated in 2003 and no longer valid or in production.
If you are still using the TP or TPX system, you should update to TPG as quickly as possible.
In March 2020 Pantone added 315 new on-trend commercial colors to the Fashion Home + Interiors (FHI) system. The new colors include 70 shades of blue, 50 shades of pink and the other nearly 200 colors from other groups fill in the gaps that the previous system lacked.
New colors have been strategically selected to reflect current and future color influences across fashion, home furnishings, interior and product design worldwide.
• Colors are reflowed by color family
• Every product will have the same new chromatic alignment
• All color additions since 2012 incorporated
Cotton & Paper Products | What’s New? What’s Improved?
• 315 New Market Relevant Colors: New Colors will be added to all Fashion, Home + Interiors products
• Cohesive New Packaging
• New Chromatic layout: Each product will be re-flowed to match the new chromatic alignment, done by color family
• Large TPG sheets name changed, Now known as ‘Large Paper Swatch’