- On sale!
PANTONE Premium Metallics Guide
IMPORTANT! This product is discontinued and we sell our last pieces at a major discount.
From March 2019 onwards, all the Premium Metallics colors are included in the Pantone Metallics -system, that includes a total of 655 metallic shades.
Perfect for adding an aspirational finish to designs, the Premium Metallics Guide illustrates our most refined and luxurious Pantone colors with their corresponding ink formulations. Premium Metallics are formulated to prevent tarnishing, leafing, blemishing, and loss of luster. Use this guide for logos and branding, packaging, signage, and marketing materials.
Fan guide is chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided.
Available on coated stock only.
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications and is environmentally sensitive
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight, FSC-compliant paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service).