PANTONE Pastels & Neons Chips Coated & Uncoated
Meet the Demand for Specialty Colors. PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS CHIPS brings together 154 soothing pastels and 56 hot neons in a convenient chip format that attaches to artwork and digital files for easy and consistent color communication.
Contemporary colors, arranged chromatically for intuitive selection. Compatible with today's digital workflows. Text weight paper is used, to match popular print specifications.
Each color is provided on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors.
- Tear-out chips on replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- Text-weight, FSC-compliant paper
- Contemporary, market-driven color palette
- Easy-to-use and portable loose-leaf format
- Chromatic layout makes it easy to locate the desired color
- Each chip provides a printing standard with colors that bleed for ease and accuracy in checking "on press"
- Digitally compatible
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
Pantone in the Graphic Design Workflow
Why Color Management Is Important
Get a first-hand look at the frustrations of a world without color standards – and the difference they can make in getting your work done right the first time.