PANTONE Metallics Guide
The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging, including 54 new trend- and market-relevant colors, plus a new Rose Gold base ink.
Pantone Metallics provide economic color options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results. Coating options are included within the guide for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs.
Pantone Colors are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will be guaranteed to receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
The previously known Pantone Metallics and Premium Metallics systems have been combined into one product, with 54 new shades that use Rose Gold as the base ink. The new system has been launched in March 2019.
- Portable, handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 lb)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 54 new trend- and market-relevant packaging colors just added, including a new Rose Gold base ink
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colors for creating noticeable designs
- 354 high-luster, durable Packaging Metallic and 301 Commercial Graphics Metallic spot colors
- Color examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colors arranged chromatically, with Packaging Metallics index at the center of guide indicating color locations
- Ideal for packaging, logos and branding, signage, and marketing materials
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing, or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette (as found in Formula Guide)
- Use for color communication, specification, and production