PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE Coated & Uncoated SET
This product includes the 224 new colors added in January 2023 on both coated and uncoated stock.
Pantone Color Bridge is the most versatile tool for graphic and digital designers. It provides a side-by-side visual comparison of Pantone spot colors verses their closest CMYK process printing match on coated and uncoated paper. The guide also includes corresponding CMYK, Hex, and RGB values, perfect for digital designers. Use Color Bridge Set for digital design, animation, and packaging when CMYK printing is required.
The PANTONE Color Bridge Set provides process color simulations of solid PANTONE Colors in a convenient side-by-side comparison format, on coated and uncoated stock.
You may also purchase the color guides separately on coated or uncoated stock, please check out the related products at the bottom of this page.
Urban View distributes the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems, so purchasing via us you will be guaranteed to receive the latest version of an authentic Pantone product.
An invaluable multi-use color reference tool, COLOR BRIDGE can be used to select and specify solid PANTONE Colors, to determine how a PANTONE Color will appear when reproduced in CMYK, or to create optimal display of PANTONE Colors on monitors and web pages. HTML and sRGB values are provided, for applying color selections across media.
Includes color index for easy finding of the needed color, lighting evaluation tool, digital image color-correction tool, and design software. Set of two fan guides, coated and uncoated, but they are also sold individually.
- Contains all PANTONE Solid Colors, on coated and uncoated stock - Including the 224 new colors launched in January 2023
- Chromatically arranged portable fan guide format
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors
- Text-weight paper stock
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Icons mark colors that can be satisfactorily reproduced in CMYK and/or RGB
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- One guide, multiple uses
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses
- Optimally display colors on monitors and web pages
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- Included color correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images