PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated
This product will be updated on 17th September 2019. More information soon!
The best-selling guide in the world for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy, Formula Guide illustrates 1,867 Pantone spot colors with their corresponding ink formulations.
Use this guide for logos and branding, marketing materials, packaging, and when spot color printing is required.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will be guaranteed to receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
These new PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES are the updated versions of the indispensable PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® tools for selecting, specifying and matching solid PANTONE Colors. With the addition of 336 new colors added in 2012 and 84 new hues added in 2014 plus 112 new hues added in 2016, graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers have 1867 chromatically arranged color choices to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
All colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and design software. Set of two guides, coated and uncoated.
Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (148 gsm for coated and 118 gsm for uncoated)
This product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration (if you need technical support for this software please contact Pantone's customer service).
• 1867 solid PANTONE Colors
• Chromatically arranged fan format
• Text-weight paper
• PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
• Ink mixing formulas in parts
• Color locator index
• Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
• Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
• Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
• Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
• Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
• Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications and is environmentally sensitive
• Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colors easily updated in leading design applications
• All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
• Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
• Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
• Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
• Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
• Included color-correction tool enables easy color balancing and creative control of digital images
• System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
If you are looking for the closest CMYK values to Pantone spot colors, check out Pantone Plus Color Bridge.
New Colors, New Enlightenment: Graphic designer Eddie Opara on Pantone 112 New Graphics Colors
New Colors means New Enlightenment for graphic designer Eddie Opara, partner at Pentagram Design.
Pantone in the Graphic Design Workflow
See how Pantone's physical and digital tools can help you get the right color – and get the color right.
Why Color Management Is Important
Get a first-hand look at the frustrations of a world without color standards – and the difference they can make in getting your work done right the first time.