RAL PLASTICS - color plates in a protective case
RAL PLASTICS - The colour standard for plastics.
For RAL PLASTICS, polypropylen was chosen, which assures diversified applicability. RAL PLASTICS guarantees best possible translation of RAL paint color shade into an identical shade for plastics.
The RAL PLASTICS colour samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. Three different surface textures and three different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colours will look when used with different material applications.
Thus, using RAL PLASTICS, manufacturer and plastics processors can save time, costs and raw material. This material is an ideal partner also for innovative architecture in the 21st century.
- RAL P1 - 100 plastic color plates in a protective case - the most popular colours from the RAL CLASSIC system.
- RAL P2 - 200 plastic color plates in a protective case - the most popular colours from the RAL DESIGN system.
- RAL P1+P2 - combined set of the above, total 300 colours.
- Binding colour sample for plastics in RAL CLASSIC colors
- Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
- The polypropylene material assures a variety of applications
- Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Master batch code designation
- Three different surface textures: polished high gloss, VDI 24 and VDI 42
- Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
- With reflectance curve
- Protective paper sleeve for each plastic plate
RAL PLASTICS P2
For sophisticated colour design, we have handpicked 200 new RAL P2 colours from the internationally renowned RAL DESIGN System used by architects, designers and product designers.
RAL Colour system - ColourHouse
RAL CLASSIC, EFFECT, DESIGN SYSTEM and colour standard for PLASTIC - a broad and well-established colour system.