PANTONE Cotton Planner
View 2625 market-driven Fashion, Home + Interiors System (FHI) Colors in one compact desktop reference. The Pantone Cotton Planner is a handy workplace tool for designers and in-house colorists to visualize and specify Pantone Colors for textile, fashion, and interior design applications.
Cotton Planner features the complete PANTONE Fashion Home + Interiors Color System in a new chromatic arrangement designed for quick color decisions and easy color lookup. 315 New Colors were added in March 2020.
Urban View only sells the latest editions of Pantone Color Systems so purchasing via us, you will receive the latest available version of an authentic Pantone product.
Cotton Planner’s value price and handy size make it the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products.
- All 2625 trend-relevant Fashion, Home + Interiors colors in a single convenient volume
- 1,6 x 1,6 cm chips in 100% cotton, numerically referenced with fashion+home color numbers
- Provides a fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color swatch card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
What do the suffixes TPG, TPX, TCX in the Pantone Fashion Home + Interiors -color system mean?
TPG/TPX and TCX - suffix simply tells you whether it is a color produced on paper or cotton.
- TPG = TEXTILE PAPER GREEN (launched in 2015 with environmentally friendlier pigments)
- TPX = TEXTILE PAPER, EXTENDED RANGE (launched in 2003, no longer in production and outdated)
- TCX = TEXTILE COTTON
Is there a difference in the Pantone textile system colors between the codes TP and TPG/TPX?
Yes, there are differences between the colour systems. The letter G (=GREEN) at the end tells it is a colour from the latest system, updated in 2015 with new colors added in 2020. The TPG suffix indicates more eco-friendly formulations.
The letter X at the end tells it is a colour from the EXTENDED RANGE system, updated in 2003 and no longer valid or in production.
If you are still using the TP or TPX system, you should update to TPG as quickly as possible.