PANTONE Coated Combo
Two of our best-selling graphics guides on coated stock.
Own the ultimate guides for matching, comparing, communicating, and sharing colors. Available in a cost-saving bundle, the Pantone® Coated Combo pairs the coated Pantone Formula Guide with the coated Pantone Color Bridge Guide for a convenient, comprehensive color reference on the go.
Formula Guide is the universal color reference, providing an end-to-end color matching tool displaying all 2390 market-driven spot colors in the Pantone Graphics System.
Color Bridge Guide shows side-by-side comparisons of all the Pantone Spot Colors with their closest industry-standard CMYK color matches, as well as HTML and RGB equivalent values. Graphic, brand, and digital designers can use both tools for design inspiration, color comparison, and printing accuracy for projects that will be printed on coated stock with either spot or process printing.
This is a "click and collect" product which you can pick up from the Helsinki showroom and avoid shipping costs. However, please note that the showroom is open by appointment only.
- Two handheld fan decks printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight :100 lb (148 gsm)
- Color Bridge Guide is printed to CGATS TR015-2015 (G7) Certification for consistent process color reproduction
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 224 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors added
- Includes 2,390 total spot colors and provides the largest color gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- Each color displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format with new color pages shown at the beginning of the Guide
- Index in the back of the guides provides numeric location for each color
- Tolerance aim < 2.0 ∆E00 to Pantone master standard reference data
- An easy, affordable way to get the Pantone Coated Guides most commonly paired by designers