PANTONE Plastic Standard Chips Collection
The perfect tool for hard goods industries where a vast array of colors is key, the Pantone Plastic Standard Chip Collection features 1,755 of the best-selling PANTONE graphic colors with corresponding pigment formulations. The collection also includes a coated Formula Guide for easy cross-reference to spot color printed materials.
This is ultimate tool to bring inspiration to realization in consumer product development.
- Collection of Pantone Standard Chips in 1755 graphic spot colors
- Showcased in three towers of chips, each consisting of six separable trays of Plastic chips
- Each tower has a rotating base for easy color selection
- Each Chip made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 7,5 x 4,5 cm, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allows for accurate color visualization
- Each chip is double-sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
- Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
- 600 colors per tower and 100 colors per tray, except the last with 55 colors
- Colors arranged chromatically, with index providing the chromatic & numeric location of each color
- Each plastic chip is referenced by a PMS number, identical to the color number in the Pantone Formula Guide
- Each chip includes corresponding pigment formulations for manufacturing accuracy
Use for any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, fashion accessories, hard home, toys, medical devices, and more. Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products when matching to spot color printed materials is critical.