PANTONE Plastic Chip Color Sets
Looking for a specific color within a color range? Get the colors you need all in one set. Pantone Plastic Chip Color Sets match to Pantone graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print & packaging colors.
Each set features a selection of 100 plastic chips from one of the most popular color families: grays & blacks, yellows, oranges, & golds, reds, greens, or blues.
- Single carousel with a rotating base for easy color selection and chip replacement
- Made of Polypropylene, the most referenced plastic material
- Each Chip is 3” x 1.9”, large enough to be measured by a spectrophotometer
- Two tiers of thickness, 1mm and 2mm, allow for accurate color visualization
- Double-sided with gloss and matte finishes for accurate color visualization
- Key ring hole in top right corner to allow chips to be organized into palettes
- Collection features most popular color families – 100 chips each
- Choose from five different PMS color collections: Blues; Reds; Greens; Yellow, Oranges, and Golds; and Blacks and Grays
- Each Plastic Chip referenced by Pantone Color Number and/or Name
- Digital file included with numeric and chromatic color index
- Use to match to our graphics (PMS) color system, so that you can match plastics to your print and packaging colors
- Use for palette development, color communication, and production of plastic products