The color standard for plastic. Made from polypropylene, the...€1,426.00
RAL Plastic Single Plate
RAL Plastic samples are made from polypropylene and are available for 100 RAL CLASSIC colours and 200 RAL DESIGN colors, 40 of which are transparent.
Each plastic colour sample is supplied in A6 size with three different surface textures — glossy, matt and rough — as well as three different material thicknesses allow you to optimally recreate the impression of the respective hues under different light influences.
RAL plastic colour plates are offered in a handy protective case to shield them from environmental influences and transport damage at the same time showing specific technical data of the colour swatch.
Minimum order quantity is 3 pcs, they can be different colors.
Shipping cost € 20,00 + VAT per order is added (applies for all delivery countries). Delivery time usually 1-2 weeks.
SINGLE PLATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL RAL P1 & P2 COLORS:
- RAL P1 - 100 plastic color plates in a protective case - the most popular colors from the RAL CLASSIC system.
- RAL P2 - 200 plastic color plates in a protective case - the most popular colors from the RAL DESIGN system. Features 160 opaque color shades and 40 transparent colors.
See the available color numbers in the "ATTACHMENTS" tab.
- Format 10.5 x 14.8 x 0.3 cm
- The polypropylene material assures a variety of applications
- Three levels of thickness: 0.3 cm, 0.2 cm and 0.1 cm
- Master batch code designation
- Three different surface textures: polished high gloss, VDI 24 and VDI 42
- Includes absolute values and colour distance from original plastic sample
- With reflectance curve
- Protective paper sleeve for each plastic plate
- Number of Colors
- 100 RAL Classic & 200 RAL DESIGN SYSTEM plus
- 10,5 cm
- 14,8 cm
- Three sample thicknesses on one plate: 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm