VIEW No. 143
The main issue for Autumn / Winter 2024-25 is full of ideas, information and inspiration on approximately 270 pages.
VIEW magazine – forecasting with ethical product solution by experts from across the industry appealing to a wide audience that covers brand strategists, designers, manufacturers, retailers and many others. VIEW products are regarded as ‘Bibles of the Textile Industry’. Indeed, they have always prided themselves on their analytical and forecasting abilities hoping to inspire people working in the textile, fashion and lifestyle industry.
VIEW is available in both print and digital. Please note that a watermarked digital version (to protect copyrights) is available for offline use but for the best reading experience, the digital issue requires an internet connection.
Publisher David R Shah and the team have created a modern colour-material-trend-magazine where fashion forecasting takes a broader grip. VIEW is here to guide you further into a modern future of fashion and design.
In this issue:
- The future of making: Look at me. Today, creators are dressing a generation in search of empowerment, engaged in making and shaping both fashion and life itself.
- A visual essay: Chiron Duong. In a world where the transition into adulthood can often feel like navigating a labyrinth, Chiron has harnessed the power of photography to offer a healing solution.
- The future of design directions: All India Permit & Bonne Suits in a meaningful collaboration reviving tradition, preserving culture, and fostering connection through fashion and art.
- Womenswear styling, fabrics, knits, and accessories: Time and place! Our world proves to be an ever-changing domain. Fashion continues to be a weatherglass to this unrest, shifting and responding as ongoing challenges present themselves.
- Menswear styling, colours, suitings, knits and shirtings: What is the essence of fashion now? Bringing expressive beauty to the everyday with considered design.
- Inspiration: Look at me. Today, creators are dressing a generation in search of empowerment, engaged in making and shaping both fashion and life itself.